Preferred Invisalign Braces Provider in Holly Springs!
Invisalign is the clear way to straighten teeth without braces, using aligners. Aligners are removable and virtually invisible, which means you can straighten your teeth without anyone knowing; and you can still eat and drink what you want. Also, you can brush and floss normally to maintain healthy gums and teeth; and there are no wires, metal or brackets to cause mouth abrasions.
Many of our Holly Springs patients had never considered traditional braces but are now happily and comfortably improving their smiles with Invisalign®. Not all Invisalign treatment is equal; it additionally depends on the orthodontist doing the work. As a Holly Springs’ preferred Invisalign provider, this demonstrates our ability and our dedication to the best possible results.
What Is Invisalign®?
- Invisible way to straighten your teeth without braces.
- Series of clear, removable, custom-made Aligners.
- Uses no metal wires or brackets.
- Custom-made for comfort.
How Does Invisalign® Work?
- Wear each set of Aligners for about two weeks.
- Remove only to eat, drink, brush and floss.
- Your teeth will move gradually each week.
- Visit us every 8-10 weeks.
- Total treatment time averages 6-15 months.
- Average number of Aligners is between 18 and 30.
Cost of Invisalign
Dr. Fritz will be able to determine the cost based on the specifics of your individual needs. These factors can include the complexity of your case, how long your treatment will take, and as well as your orthodontic insurance coverage. Many dental insurance plans cover Invisalign just as they would other orthodontic treatments like braces. However, our team or your insurance carrier can help you to determine the exact coverage for your treatment. If your insurance does not cover all of your treatment costs or if cost is a concern for you, talk to us about payment options – we offer flexible and affordable monthly payment plans, as well as some with no interest.